Job Summary: The Administrative Support is responsible for supporting department by responding to customers, providing information, receiving and processing data. Duties & Essential Job Functions: 1. Provide office support by receiving, completing, verifying and evaluating information; preparing and distributing mailings; establishing and maintaining files; producing reports.
2. Maintains confidentiality of information.
3. Maintains security of equipment; monitoring equipment location and return.
4. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned. Required Education & Experience : • High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• 1 year of basic office experience. Preferred Education & Experience: • None Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training: • None Preferred Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training: • None Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: • Knowledge of basic office techniques.
• Knowledge of basic customer service techniques.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and basic software.
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally. Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations): • Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
• Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
• Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
• Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs. Work Environment: • Work is indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
• There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate. AA/EEO Statement: As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Advertised: September 7, 2020 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth