The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a qualified physician to fill a critical role at The Center for Children and Women.
Primary responsibilities include providing patient-centered care to women in the outpatient and inpatient settings. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Provision of well-woman care, including preventive counseling and contraception
- Provision of prenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care of low and high-risk women
- Assess, diagnose and manage gynecologic conditions
- Participate in educational programs at The Center, including teaching of a wide variety of students
- Provide supervision of certified nurse midwives and other advanced practice nurses in our practice
- Participate in and actively support the quality and safety programs of the hospital and of The Center
- Participate in and actively support committee activities of the hospital and of The Center
- Minimum Education: Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) OR completed residency training in obstetrics and gynecology and eligible to sit for certification with the ABOG
- Experience: preferred two years' experience in full-service obstetrics/gynecology practice
- Required Certification/Licenses/Registration: Current license to practice medicine from the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.