Enrollment Communication/Recruiting Specialist
Position Type Academic Support Professional Classification Title Recruiting Specialist Position's Functional Title Enrollment Communication/Recruiting Specialist Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
The Enrollment Communication/Recruiting Specialist performs a variety of complex professional and administrative tasks related to introducing and recruiting high school students to Governors State University. This position will work with the Associate Director of Recruitment to oversee the creation and deployment of key communication workflows for the recruitment and retention of undergraduate students. The enrollment communication/recruiting specialist will leverage list purchases and the CRM to execute communication plans designed to increase targeted inquiries and applications while increasing the conversion and yield rate for undergraduate students. The enrollment communication/recruiting specialist will also be responsible for building relationships with both high school and community college staff; managing an assigned recruitment territory and provide superior customer service at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience developing and delivering persuasive presentations to prospective students and community organizations
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to maintain collaborative professional relationships with faculty and staff colleagues
• Ability to manage multiple projects and respond successfully as needed in a time sensitive environment
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends for information sessions, overnight travel to universities, and orientation programs and other yield activities.
• 2 to 4 (2 – 4) years of experience in Admissions, marketing & communications or related field.
• Proven track record of successful student recruitment
• Experience developing community and business outreach programs
• Experience with CRM (Ellucian Recruit) or student information systems
Posting Date 12/08/2020 Closing Date Open Until Filled Posting Number FA0367P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting http://employment.govst.edu/postings/5491 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- * How many years of experience in Admissions, Marketing &
Communications or related field do you have?
- 0-1 year
- 2-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7+ years
- * What is your willingness and ability to work evenings and
weekends for information sessions, overnight travel to
universities, and orientation programs and other yield activities?
- Not able to work evenings, weekends or travel overnight.
- Able to work evenings but not weekends or travel overnight.
- Able to work evenings and weekends but not travel overnight.
- Able to travel but not work evenings and/or weekends.
- Able and willing to work evenings and weekends and to travel overnight.
- * Briefly describe your experience developing community and
business outreach programs.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience with CRM (Ellucian Recruit) or student
- No experience
- Some experience with CRM (Ellucian Recruit)
- Some experience with a different student information system
- Advanced experience with CRM (Ellucian Recruit)
- Advanced experience with a different student information system
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Letter of Recommendation
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest