South University, the right direction for a brighter future.
Tuition Assistant Program
Long/Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
12 Paid Holidays
* includes domestic partner coveragePOSITION SUMMARY: The successful candidate will be responsible for answering all switchboard phone calls, greeting and directing visitors in a friendly and customer focused manner and providing administrative support for the enrollment processes.Incumbent must assure that the South University philosophy is considered in carrying out all duties and responsibilities.This philosophy includes the provision of quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; application of sound economic principles; and maintenance of an environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Responsible for answering incoming calls. Route calls promptly and correctly to the proper staff person or voicemail, correctly and politely take messages when necessary.
- Greet visitors in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner .Ensure campus visitors sign in, receive parking authorization, name tags, and receive escort to the individual assisting them.
- Support the enrollment processes with tasks such as ordering and student transcripts, verifying transcripts are received and processed, and conducting student verifications
- Assist as necessary with planning and execution of special admission events.
- Maintain appointment calendar for admissions, financial aid and academic counseling; assist with confirming appointments and rescheduling as needed.
- Inventory and maintain marketing materials and promotional items
- Assist with data entry, scanning documents, e-mailing processing requests and follow up, and special projects as needed.
- Assist with the execution of direct mail and bulk mail projects.
Perform any other
duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with a multiple line busy switchboard.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
literacy and ability to type a minimum of 30 words per
South University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive
Other details Required Education Associate Degree
- South University Virginia Beach, VA, 301 Bendix Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Virginia Beach
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Virginia Beach
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Virginia Beach
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Virginia Beach
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Virginia Beach