Admin Support Associate II
Requisition Number S417P Home Org Name Supply Chain Management Division Name College of Business Position Title Admin Support Associate II Job Class Code DA02B Appointment Status Full-time Part-time FTE Limited Term No Limited Term Length Job Summary
The newly created Supply Chain Management department within the Harbert College of Business is in need of an Administrative Support Associate II. This position will report directly to the Department Chair and will perform a variety of high level administrative support duties in an academic department.
This position will be responsible for the following:
• budget tracking and coordination
• calendars and scheduling
• conducting teaching effectiveness surveys
• coordinates administrative activities of others in the department
• customer service oriented
• engaged in finding innovative ways to streamline operations/processes
• entering course information into systems
• human resources administration
• mail distribution and outgoing mailings
• making travel arrangements (hotel, transport, rental)
• may assist in setting up/coordinating special events such as orientations, workshops, conferences, department tours, etc.'
• may be responsible for training, assisting or assigning tasks to graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and work study students
• ordering food/beverage for on-campus meetings
• ordering textbooks
• preparation/processing forms
• purchasing or vendor/outside agency point of contact
• record-keeping/compilation/data entry
• scheduling classrooms
Education Level High school diploma or equivalent Field of Study Years of Experience 4 Area of Experience
Experience in clerical and administrative support services
Requirements for Additional Job Levels
Education Level Field of Study Years of Experience When a candidate has the required education, but lacks the required experience, they may normally apply additional appropriate education toward the experience requirement, at a rate of one (1) year relevant education per year of required experience. Area of Experience Requirements for Additional Job Levels
Minimum Skills and Abilities Minimum Technology Skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office platform.
Minimum License and Certifications
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. Administrative assistant experience.
Salary Grade 28 Salary Range $22,300 - $37,200 Job Category Office/Administrative Support Working Hours if Non-Traditional List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position Posting Date 09/04/2020 Closing Date 09/18/2020 EEO Statement
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER . It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Special Instructions to Applicants Quick Link for Internal Postings http://www.auemployment.com/postings/19343 Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How were you made aware of this opportunity?
- AU Employment website
- Employment websites (Indeed, HigherEd Jobs, etc.)
- Veterans Assistance Services
- Disability Assistance Services
- Professional Journal
- HR email
- Social Media
- State Employment Service
- * Please select the answer that best describes your current
employment relationship with Auburn University.
- Not a current Auburn employee
- Current Auburn employee in position less than one year
- Current Auburn employee in position more than one year
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Auburn