University of Idaho
Division/College: Human Resources
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $13.38 per hour or higher depending on experience and education
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing front office support and customer service to the university community while also supporting the general operations of the Human Resources department including: distributing mail; maintaining files, assisting with supply inventory and reordering as necessary; optimizing client satisfaction through teamwork, attention to detail, accuracy, and a strong commitment to customer service and performing related duties.
- 1 year of reception/clerical experience in an office setting to include providing administrative support to others, reception/customer service, filing, word processing, and answering a business telephone using professional etiquette..
- Experience using a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Experience working with employment eligibility verification, including the form I-9 and the E-Verify system.
- Experience with Banner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with individuals of varying socio-economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience handling confidential information.
- Experience working in a higher education setting.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002581P
Posting Date: 09/03/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
Position is open until filled with first consideration date of September 18, 2020. Please address in detail how you meet the required and preferred qualifications in your letter of qualifications.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.