Food Service Aide - Part Time
FOOD SERVICE AIDE - PART TIME
Olive-Harvey College is looking for a Part-Time Food Service Aide to assist in the Child Development Center. Candidate will assist staff in the delivery of meals to children in accordance with the guidelines of the USDA, Child Care Food Program, Head Start Performance Standards, and Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) Licensing Standards.
- Prepares and distributes catered food to classrooms in accordance with the USDA, Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Patterns.
- Serves food at appropriate temperatures, portioning/distributing food into appropriate serving bowls/containers, and placing on tables for family style serving.
- Monitors the dietary needs of the children and remains knowledgeable of food allergies.
- Washes and sanitizes food carts, serving bowls and utensils, and dishes after meals.
- provides clean up and storage of kitchen/serving areas to maintain sanitary conditions and a clean and safe environment.
- Assists the Director in maintaining adequate inventory and proper storage of paper supplies and snack food items.
- A High School Diploma or GED required.
- An Illinois approved Food & Sanitation Certificate required
or obtain the Food & Sanitation Certificate
within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to start work at 8:30 a.m.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Nutrition Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Agriculture & Animal Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago