Corporate Training Subject Matter Expert
Corporate Training Subject Matter Expert
4800 Preston Park Blvd, Courtyard Campus
Plano, Texas, 75093
We are searching for an experiencedCorporate Training Subject Matter Expert.
Provide training instruction to Corporate College clients which may include day, evening, weekend courses, online instruction, and other instructional modalities. For a list of current Corporate College training areas visit: http://www.collin.edu/corporatecollege/ .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct contracted training which may include training course development, delivery, and evaluation in a professional manner.
- Maintain familiarity with current training modalities and relevant industry trends.
- Familiarity with technology used to deliver training.
- Prepare and submit any necessary training handouts, training participant evaluations, training rosters, and any other documentation pertaining to the training course.
- Immediately notify program director of any and all support services that trainees may need. Respect company confidentiality in discussing training.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of and adhere to College Mission, procedures and regulations.
- Keep the Corporate College Chief Operating Officer (COO) well informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems related to instruction and trainees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Education, work experience and certifications/licenses requirements vary based on subject being taught in accordance with guidelines set by Collin Corporate College.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of corporate training processes and challenges
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional design and adult learning styles
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional delivery
- Knowledge of computing and media equipment
- Knowledge of current local business events issues and opportunities
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Internet researching skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to create a positive impression of Collin College and the Corporate College Department
- Ability to organize, schedule, and utilize time efficiently
- Ability to relate and work cooperatively with diverse groups
- Ability to accurately summarize conversation and email content
- Ability to ability to anticipate details for specific programs and events
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to analyze data and summarize results
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Continuing Education Instructor
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Range: $65.00 - 65.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney