Lecturer - Health and Human Performance - (ADJ000291)
The Department of Health and Human Performance at the University of Houston is seeking a variety of specialists in the fields of Nutrition, Exercise Science, Sports Administration, and Athletic Training with demonstrable academic skills to teach an undergraduate or graduate course during the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Ph.D. or equivalent required for graduate level teaching. Masters level degree required for undergraduate teaching in discipline closely related to course curriculum.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of the final candidate. All positions at the university are security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Nutrition Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston