Research Technician II
Performs the routine elements of research work that requires the use of skills, technical and academic knowledge to follow established procedures and record results.The research technician will work on projects related to protein structure and function.
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents results of experiments.
- Selects, evaluates and applies techniques used in routine research.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment..
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Research experience in molecular biology including PCR and DNA cloning.
- Experience in protein expression and purification.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston