Research Assistant I
The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking to hire a Research Assistant I to manage day to day operations of research projects. The research assistant will be responsible for research work that requires planning, completing, and occasionally supervising limited research projects in accordance with general plans approved by the supervisor.
- Designs and conducts research experiments.
- Collects and analyzes data, presenting weekly to PI
- Assists with Grant Writing.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents and interprets results of experiments and reports to principal investigators.
- May develop and modify computer programs.
- Selects and determines appropriate research procedures.
- Oversees the maintenance of lab equipment and environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Previously participated in writing medical manuscript.
- Have a minimum of one published article in a journal indexed by Pubmed.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston