Welding - Technical Assistant (PT)
Position Title: Welding - Technical Assistant (PT)
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Welding certificate from a certified welding program with at least 1 year experience, or a 2 year degree in welding.
Welding technical assistant to assist instructor during lab hours. The following requirements must be met.
- Knowledge of types of welding and applications.
- Experience with metal preparation using manual machine tools such as band-saws, sheet metal shears, and Piranha ironworkers.
- Ability to maintain material inventories in accordance with College standards.
- Assists faculty during laboratory and ensures adherence to proper safety protocols.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and repairs on laboratory machines.
- Ability to train/instruct students.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
MVCC does not discriminate. MVCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. MVCC offers a comprehensive employee enrichment program. Official academic transcripts required upon hire.
Review Start Date: 11/1/2020
Review of applications will begin on the review start date and will continue until successful candidates have been identified.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica