College Data Records Assistant
COLLEGE DATA RECORDS ASSISTANT
WILBUR WRIGHT COLLEGE
The Records Department of Wilbur Wright College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago, seeks a College Data Records Assistant to control, direct and monitor the flow of source of documents for inputting and processing.
- Directs the flow of course scheduling data for fall, spring and
summer terms for college registration.
- Inputs sections, building, room, instructor, time, days, start
and ending dates, delivery system and enrollment capacity in
- Contacts administration and department chairperson regarding
registration discrepancies and inquiries.
- Maintains registration transaction forms for administration
- Processes changes and requests for adding seats to sections,
opens additional classes, cancels classes, and processes student
requests to repeat courses.
- Monitors staff schedule list for compliance during registration
and reports to administration deficiencies and request additional
assistance when required.
- Coordinates the collection of grade rosters from professors
throughout the college.
- Inputs grade changes for all students enrolled during the term
on the class list, student history, and permanent record
- Ensures that grade changes are entered accurately.
- Notifies student and professor of changes to permanent record.
Corrects any clerical errors made when inputting final
- Enters student withdrawals in PeopleSoft.
- Coordinates the preparation, correction, and distribution of
class lists to professors.
- Updates and maintains final class list and attendance
- Contacts department administrative assistant, chairperson,
and/or administration to report missing class lists and final grade
reports or omitted pertinent data.
- Reviews and tallies student attendance through midterm for
state reimbursement and audit reviews.
- Maintains files, answers telephone, and copies documents when
- Completion of a high school diploma, Associate's Degree or
- One year of experience in editing and controlling the flow of
documents for processing.
- Good knowledge of office machines. Good knowledge of data
systems and the general flow of documents. Good knowledge of
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint). Ability to plan and organize work flow within a
department. Ability to maintain data logs and operating
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Good
Monday through Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within six (6) months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago