Student Success Navigator (Customer Service Specialist 3)
Olympic College is recruiting to fill a full-time Customer Service Specialist 3 (CSS3) position for the Running Start program. This position provides high quality services and support to prospective and enrolled Running Start students in a friendly, fast-paced, customer-focused environment. This position will serve as a central point of contact handling general to complex inquiries, transactions, and customer service questions primarily face-to-face, email/e-chat, other web-based methods and phone calls. The CSS3 will also handle complex, cross-departmental student issues related to admissions and registration and records and will work in an environment of teamwork in an effort to facilitate resolution for students and departments considering circumstances involved.
The CSS3 will interpret and apply knowledge of applicable policies and procedures in providing courteous and professional customer service and in the resolution of inquiries, issues and complaints. The position reports to the Director of Running Start.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton