Director of Admissions, Enrollment Services
Job Title Director of Admissions, Enrollment Services Posting Number S834P Classification Title
The Director of Admissions, Enrollment Services is responsible for converting leads from all sources at established. This is accomplished by: (a) creating and revising business rules for the Admissions team, (b) ensuring that systems and people are in place to manage leads according to established business rules, © training, coaching, managing, evaluating, and positioning the Admissions team to meet established process and managing daily performance of conversion (d) assist in the creation of accurate enrollment projections for new students each term. Interacting effectively with other managers in OPS for the achievement of OPS and University goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Manage, refine, and adjust internal enrollment, and the associated business rules.
2. Insure compliance with process and business rules by all Admissions staff.
3. Responsible for interviewing, training, evaluation, coaching, professional development, and management of the OPS admissions team to proficiency and continued improvement on the key enrollment metrics including the following: Response Rate (percentage of new leads that receive a telephone response within 1 hour), Reach Rate (percentage of good leads contacted within 14 days of inquiry), Prospect Touch Rate (average number of contact attempts per lead by source and enrollment outcome), Application Rate (percentage of good leads who completed any application during the look-back period by source), and Conversion Rate (percentage of good leads who started their program during the look-back period by source).
4. Provide direct coaching to admissions counselors on their ability to employ the relationship approach with prospective and current students.
5. Design, implement, and refine training programs for all admissions personnel.
6. Measure Role Metrics by Team Culture – Qualitative assessment of positive, forward-looking attitudes on the part of all Team members and the qualitative degree of enthusiasm and commitment to effort according to periodic surveys of Admissions staff.
7. Measure Role Metrics by Team and Personal Success – Measured by team conversion rate by source as well as ability to meet the enrollment projections.
8. Measure Role Metrics by Team and Personal Improvement – Measured by improvements in individual admissions by source.
9. Measure Role Metrics by Team and Personal Pipeline Velocity – Measured as the speed at which the team’s prospective and current students move through the enrollment pipeline.
10. Measure Role Metrics by Database Management – Measure of team compliance with business rules related to the frequency (objective) and quality (subjective) of database entries pertaining to key prospect demographic and psychographic characteristics, and closed and lost prospective and current students.
11. Measure Role Metrics by Follow-up – Aggregate team performance on the prospect touch rate metric.
Directly supervises OPS admissions employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
Ability to recruit, motivate, reward, and retain internal staff necessary to achieve enrollment targets.
Ability to manage team performance based on metrics, and reinforce emphasis on and attention to key metrics in the recruitment process.
Ability to manage and track a personal prospect pipeline of up to 100 prospects alongside managing individual and team performance to standards.
Ability to deploy understanding of consultative, relationship, and solutions management.
Knowledge Management – Proactive tendency to catalyze sharing of best practices and drive process refinement.
Deep knowledge of using the CRM system to leverage staff productivity and ensure consistent and excellent service to prospective students.
Knowledge and general proficiency in personal productivity and network applications.
Ability to build rapport with prospects through extended sales cycle; creation of inspirational, enthusiastic, forward-looking team culture; ability to implement constructive interventions with individual admissions staff.
A thorough knowledge of business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures, and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Knowledge of standard budgeting, and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to make independent administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
Education and/or Experience
Master’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of five to ten years of professional experience. Progressive management experience. Sales management experience strongly preferred with emphasis on consultative selling, relationship building and solutions selling skills. Demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning.
Open Date 09/02/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Title IX Coordinator Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5614 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside