Social Worker MSW-Obstetrics & Gynecology -60173
The Social Worker comprehensively plans for care management of targeted patient populations. Performs resource management, facilitation, and referral to other levels of care. Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary care team to facilitate achievement of desired treatment outcomes. The social worker intervenes with patients who have complex psychosocial needs, require assistance with eligibility determination for social programs and funding sources, and qualify for community assistance from a variety of special funds and agencies. The social workers serve as patient advocates and counselors, perform psychological assessments, refer patients and families to medical resources and provide patient and family assistance in obtaining financial and legal assistance. In addition, offers crisis intervention to patients and families with psychosocial needs and collaborates with the patient care team in the development of care for all patients including high-risk patient population. The social worker will also participate in ongoing management of these patients. Most importantly, a LICSW/LCSW works to assure that the best interests of the patient are met.
Provide healthcare services consistent with state law and the requirements of the professional licensing or certification authority and/or hospital privileges, where applicable. Such service may include, but are not limited to.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- LGSW, LCSW or LICSW or a temporary Social Work permit and must obtain permanent licensure within the first six months of employment OR LPC or provisional licensure certificate. Must have appropriate licensure for the state of practice.
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications:
Social Worker-MSW - OBGYN
Notes To Applicants
This position would staff MFM sub-section 2d/wk.; 1 or 2 telehealth only visit days; and Waynesburg and/or Bridgeport
LICSW in WV and LCSW in PA required
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Martinsburg
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Martinsburg
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Martinsburg
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Martinsburg
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Martinsburg