Senior Lecturer - Civil Engineering
- Teach at undergraduate and graduate level in areas allocated by the Dean or Director or immediate Supervisor.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- Work in collaboration with sales & marketing to achieve targeted student enrolment; including organizing school talks, open days, program previews and academic counselling.
- Partnering with the Academic director for operational planning; includes workload planning, timetabling, student retention program, and institutional development activities and compliances matters.
- Possess at least PhD or Professional Qualification in the specialization area.
- Must be able to communicate (both verbal and written) and present fluently in the English language.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in the related field is a must.
- Willing to be based in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Urban & Regional Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia