Classification Title: Speech Therapist - Early Steps Job Description:
- Completes developmental evaluations, screenings, and assessments in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for the purpose of determining eligibility, monitoring progress, updating Individualized Family Support Plan's and planning intervention.
- Provides intervention/consultations as authorized on each child's Individualized Family Support Plan in the natural environment utilizing the Primary Service Provider approach.
- Develops Plan of Care and obtains authorization for services as required by third party payers and program policies.
- Maintains clinical materials, supplies, and work area, and submits requests for replacement or repair as needed.
$59,300 - $68,000 depending on education and experience.
Master's degree with a major emphasis in speech-language pathology. Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in accordance with in accordance with Section 468, FLorida Statues and Rule Chapter 64B20, F.A.C.
Two to five years experience working with children birth to age 3 with speech, language, communication and feeding disorders/delays.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Speech & Rhetoric Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge