CE Marketing Manager
CE Marketing Manager
Job ID: 220370
Location: Statesboro, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
This position will be responsible for all aspects of branding and marketing for the Division of Continuing Education.
- Perform related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University
- Design and implement paid and unpaid marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing material and strategies for print, social media, and public events
- Provide market research and web analytics for all CE courses, programs and conferences
- Manage and update the CE website and various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) regularly to ensure maximum exposure for all CE initiatives
- Supervise marketing team
- Serve as the Division's expert on copyright, trademark, and other lawspertaining to marketing and course materials
- Manage the overall branding of the Division of Continuing Education
- Prepare annual marketing goals and objectives
- Work with staff, instructors and CE clients to develop and execute marketing plans for all CE courses, programs, and conferences, including identifying and connecting with specific target audiences
- Prepare budgets for each marketing plan to ensure they reach the identified target audience
- Consistently look for new marketing avenues, such as community calendars, business meetings, public events, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communication
- Two (2) or more years of related work experience
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
Preferred Educational Qualifications
- Master's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
- Three (3) or more years of related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Navigate web access and email with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to collaborate and work with a variety of individuals and organizations, including but not limited to staff, faculty, students, and clients
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office applications, and Google docs
- Ability to manage employees located on all three campuses - Statesboro, Armstrong, and Liberty
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and branding strategies, as well as copyright and trademark laws
- Adhere to University policies and procedures to meet Institutional goals and support University's mission for student success
- Demonstrate commitment to inclusiveness by working well with diverse populations
- Demonstrate appropriate organizational skills as required for specific position
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and well-developed managerial skills
- Experience with strategic planning and budgeting
- Experience developing and executing marketing plans, social media campaigns, and producing collateral marketing materials
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and human relation skills
Apply Before Date
September 29, 2020
Join Our Team at Georgia Southern!
Georgia Southern is a dynamic university with three vibrant campuses in Hinesville, Savannah and Statesboro serving the communities in Southeast Georgia. As a Carnegie Doctoral/R2 institution, our world-class scholars instruct about 26,000 students in associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral level degree programs. Whether you are seeking the charm of a small town, the traditions of a historical/urban destination near the beach or supporting our military service members and their families, Georgia Southern offers its faculty and staff the best of all worlds!
Beyond an ideal location, there is a place for you to work in an exciting environment abounding with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are steeped in tradition and devoted to academic distinction in teaching, scholarship and service. In 2018 Forbes Magazine listed Georgia Southern, along with 10 other Georgia companies or institutions, as one of America's Best Midsize Employers. Georgia Southern University is passionate about serving our region while preparing our students to be lifelong scholars, leaders, and responsible stewards of their communities and the world.
For more information or questions about a job posting, please contact the Department of Human Resources by phone at (912) 478-6947 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, please call the Shared Services Center at (877) 251-2644 or email@example.com.
Conditions of Employment
- Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco and Smoke-Free Community.
- Successful completion of background investigation and legal authorization to work in the US prior to employment.
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Southern University, as determined by Georgia Southern University in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-6947.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work generally performed in an office environment
- Regular travel required between Statesboro, Savannah and Hinesville campuses
- Workweek may occasionally extend beyond 40 hours to evenings and weekends
- May sit and enter data for long periods throughout the day
Standard and Education
3900240101 - Continuing Ed - Admin
Believing that diversity, equity, and inclusion contribute to excellence in the workplace and to the quality of the University's academic environment, Georgia Southern University is committed to recruiting and retaining diverse faculty and staff to support, promote, and serve a diverse student body and promote Inclusive Excellence. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, whose work furthers the institution's Inclusive Excellence goals, and who bring to campus varied life experiences, perspectives and backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=39000&JobOpeningId=220370&PostingSeq=1