Senior Business Operations Associate
Manages and coordinates the activities of the Cardiovascular Research Institute (CVRI) at Baylor College of Medicine. Activities include managing budget cycle, organizing lecture series and symposia, coordination of educational activities, overseeing basic and translational research studies, and development of collaborative research grant proposals.
- Oversees financial planning, management and accountability of budget administration, cost assessments, monitoring financial transactions, and financial reporting. Makes strategic decisions based on the financial data.
- Develops staffing plans and productivity guidelines according to budget availability and institute needs.
- Develops and implements successful strategies for revenue growth and expense control.
- Negotiates and implements the human resources activities for the institute including hiring, terminations, salary, and disciplinary actions.
- Create strategic partnerships to develop synergy between technology and business practices.
- Formulates policies and guidelines for the institute’s activities.
- Leads the creation, identification, and analysis of metrics to improve business performance and drive business actions.
- Oversees or originates special projects or programs.
- Oversees or originates pre-award and/or post-award related projects and tasks in support of
- Institute faculty members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience Required: Four years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston