Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
Four positions available
The purpose of this position is to perform custodial maintenance and heavy-duty cleaning of college facilities as assigned to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check.
Work Schedule: Typically 4 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Vacuums and shampoo all carpeted areas.
- Cleans walls and woodwork, mirrors, ceilings, light fixtures, dry-erase boards, and restrooms.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
- Washes inside and outside windows.
- Cleans outside entryways and picks up parking lot litter.
- Clears clogged drains and toilets or reports same to the Physical Plant.
- Refills all dispensers as needed.
- Cleans offices, restrooms, locker rooms, shower areas, and custodial service rooms.
- Moves furniture and sets up meeting rooms, classrooms, or dining areas.
- Empties wastebaskets, collects recyclable items, and remove all refuse from buildings.
- Operates cleaning equipment as required.
- Removes snow from buildings, steps, and entrances when required.
- Carries a two-way radio for communication with other staff and security.
- Locks and unlocks campus buildings as required.
- Reports potential problems, hazards, or emergencies to the immediate supervisor and/or security staff.
- May require shift work.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
Education and Experience : High school diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English
Advertised: 28 Aug 2020 Pacific Daylight Time