Maintenance Mechanic III
The Maintenance Manager in CCM is responsible for repairs, construction and communication with vendors. Also responsible for supervisory duties including direction and oversight of work, not excluding discipline.
- Check lights weekly in ABBR and TMF.
- Ensure machine maintenance is being done on all 23 machines weekly.
- Change filters monthly in animal watering systems.
- Follow up on all construction project.
- The point of contact for facilities, for any building problems.
- Perform PM inspections on 7 machines, twice a year.
- Handle all minor rooms repairs in Neuro, ABBR, TMF and Taub.
- Work with vendors for our animal transfer stations to perform yearly certifications.
- Assist on machine installation or removal on all capital projects.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED with additional specialized training.
- Experience Required: Five years of maintenance mechanic experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: EPA certificate for certain specialized functions.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston