Senior Revenue Cycle Associate
Provide support to clinical departments by serving as a liaison between clinical leadership and revenue cycle leadership to troubleshoot any issues, educate and collaborate on improvements.
- Provide support to clinical departments by serving as a liaison between clinical leadership and revenue cycle leadership to troubleshoot any issues, educate and collaborate on improvements.
- Manage revenue cycle performance in 11 clinical departments.
- Validate different data sources, create reports requested by the clinical departments or leadership and distribute data appropriately.
- Create new workflows to solve issues identified either through data analysis or by department leadership and engage necessary staff for implementation.
- Hold regular meetings with the departments to highlight items impacting department financially, ensure all department goals are met and inform of any changes within the revenue cycle.
- Analyze the department's data (including charges, payments, bad debt, denials and refunds) to identify potential issues and be able to report on issues and ideas for improvement.
- Responsible for alerting medical directors of various departments of financial risks, tracked and monitored all department financial goals, and assisted in investigating any discrepancies in the revenue cycle.
- Perform clinical workflow and process improvement utilizing data analysis and provide department clinical leadership, faculty, and staff with actionable information to achieve FGP care-delivery and business goals.
- Assist clinical administrators in performance of their daily functions by providing support and resources within such domains as coding, billing, insurance verification, AR management, contracting, credentialing, and UHC wRVU productivity management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.