Supply Specialist - Tailor Shop
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applicants for a Supply Specialist in our Tailor Shop. Will work under the direct supervision of the Manager of the Tailor Shop. Will be responsible for checking in merchandise as well as working in the stock room and taking inventory.
Must have the ability to deal effectively with the general public, able to communicate efficiently, and have a good knowledge of basic math. Required to stand on feet long periods of time and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Retail experience helpful
The Citadel is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate against any individual, or group of individuals, on the basis of age, color, race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information or veteran's status in its employment practices. The Citadel has a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Advertised: Aug 26 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston