Prospective & New Student Conference Program Manager - (STA006307)
Manages the day-to-day operations of new student orientation or campus visits to support prospective and incoming students. Will supervise staff employees, student workers, programs or processes.
- Plans and develops freshmen and transfer orientation programs,
welcome center activities, and related programs and
- Responsible for student staff hiring, development and
evaluation for Student Ambassadors and Orientation Team groups.
Collaborates with faculty and academic advisors to ensure
appropriate academic staffing for all new student orientation
- Manage the strategic initiatives for continuous improvement of
student service delivery and monitors student attendance at
orientation and campus visit programs.
- Manages budget and program expenditures specific to all events,
trainings, retreats, and communication initiatives.
- Develops and manages business process documentation including
training documents and policy manuals.
- Manages effective training and evaluation of knowledge and
skill specific to orientation and campus visits programs, including
graduate assistants and student assistant staff positions.
- Collaborates with university and community constituents to
promote student recruitment.
- Assists in managing critical unit responsibilities in the
absence of the Director of New Student Conferences and
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston