Theater Operations Temporary Pool
This is a pool of applicants for any Theater Operations temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Theater Operations temporary pool are:
- Theater Technician I - III
- Theater Professional
The job descriptions for each job title are:
- Theater Technician I - Apprentice-level theatrical stage hand with duties that consist of assisting in theatre assignments as operator in lighting, sound, electrical, carpentry, audio-video, scenery, and stage management. Handles and moves costumes, lights, props, and sound equipment as directed. Position will always be supervised.
- Theater Technician II - Journey-level theatrical stage hand with duties that consist of performing as operator in lighting, sound, electrical, carpentry, audio-video, scenery, and stage management. Operate appropriate theatrical equipment and tools and maintain general upkeep of facilities, shop, tools and equipment. Requires experience in rigging and theatre production. Position works without supervision.
- Theater Technician III - Advanced-level theatrical stagehand with duties that consist of performing as operator in lighting, sound, electrical, carpentry, audio-video, scenery, and stage management. Prepare stage for theatre production. Set up and monitor studio and lighting. Ensure proper use and maintenance of facilities, shop, tools, and equipment. Perform other functions incidental to theatre activities and production as needed/requested. May oversee and train support staff.
- Theater Professional - Part of the production's support team. Carries out duties based on general direction from production director. Positions include choreographers, musical directors, costume designers, set designers, and lighting designers, etc.
To apply, visit https://fhda.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/155?c=fhda