Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
West Virginia University Charleston Division is seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a fulltime academic position for its School of Medicine.
Position is based at Charleston Area Medical Center located in the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the field of Internal Medicine; scholarly activities are highly encouraged and supported.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent
- Completed residency in Internal Medicine
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Candidates for Associate and Full Professor rank must be board certified in Internal Medicine
- All qualifications must be met by time of appointment.
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
To apply send CV to email@example.com
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability or Veteran status.