Testing and Tutoring Coordinator
This role provides oversight and planning for testing and tutoring functions across all colleges. The coordinator works with faculty members, tutors, proctors, students, advisors, and Disability Support and Services (DSS) staff to identify and meet the testing and tutoring needs. The coordinator must meet currently identified needs and also plan and recommend needs for future testing and tutoring support.
1. Create and implement tutoring and testing orientation best practices. Key innovations needed in the creation of tutoring and proctor training. Do a review of other universities programs to recommend and implement center best practices.
2. Need to plan, create, and implement new capacity for writing tutoring, an under-utilized service currently on campus.
3. Oversee all aspects of the ERAU Prescott Testing and Tutoring Center including hiring tutors and proctors, overseeing systems to schedule and track appointments, and preparing status reports.
4. Addresses student and faculty member needs with appropriate testing and tutoring solutions. Coordinates with faculty members to identify and hire tutors for specific discipline needs.
5. Hires 70 to 80 tutors and proctors for on-going support and coordinates schedules and timesheets to meet needs.
6. Provides orientation and training to tutors and proctors to ensure FERPA and ADA compliance in addition to tutoring best practices.
7. Proposes and monitors budget for Center and provides usage reports on a regular cadence.
8. Prepares usage reports tracking services requested and provided, such as, number and type of students tested/tutored, number of tests given, type of services provided.
9. Recommends solutions to new need identification.
Bachelor's degree plus 1-3 years relevant experience.
Must have analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user applications.
Tutoring and testing best practices knowledge. Demonstrated successful management and leadership of student employees, Excellent budget management skills.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Prescott
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Prescott
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Prescott
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Prescott
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Prescott