ATSU - Enrollment Services Coordinator AZ
A.T. Still University is seeking an Enrollment Services Coordinator for the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Enrollment Services. The Enrollment Services Coordinator provides support for students, faculty, staff responding to questions, forms, troubleshooting as pertains to Enrollment Services.
- USMLE certification, COMLEX enrollment verifications, verification of eligibility for NRMP match, transcripts, and licensure forms.
- Verification of eligibility for NRMP match.
- Process financial transactions for transcript orders.
- Handle online work request ticket system.
- Serve as AZ representative for VA and SEVIS.
- Coordinates work-study hiring.
- Notification of Exit Counseling requirement.
- Responsible for diploma ordering, tracking, and communication with students and submits purchase orders for diplomas.
- Assist with academic files for permanent storage
- Retrieve academic records via computer and microfilm.
- Process student name requests and FERPA restrictions.
- Process scholarship forms.
- Run CampusNexus reports.
- Follow up with the student on missing information.
- Assist the Assistant Director-Enrollment Services with monitoring student criminal background checks.
- Respond to student questions and assistance determining to finance needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Two to three years experience working in an administrative environment
- Must be able to problem solve and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines
- Bachelor's degree
The starting pay range for this position is $16.23 per hour. Required application documentation includes cover letter, resume, and college transcripts.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa