Research Assistant I
The Chao Cheng Lab at Baylor College of Medicine is searching for highly motivated and talented candidates to work on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. The Lab is particularly interested in Cancer Systems Biology and Cancer Immunology. The position will be responsible for performing data processing and analysis from the Lab's projects and will also communicate with collaborators in collaborative projects. The position offers an extraordinary team-based science environment with opportunities for significant education, training and career development.
Performs responsible research work that requires planning, completing, and occasionally supervising limited research projects in accordance with general plans approved by the supervisor.
*Run genomic data pipelines to process data.
*Perform computational analyses to test biological hypotheses.
*Summarize the results into lab reports, figures and tables and present to PIs.
*Participate in manuscript preparation.
*Communicate and participate in collaborative projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston