Senior Lecturer (Quantity Surveying)
- Teach at undergraduate and graduate level in areas allocated by the Dean or Director or immediate Supervisor.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- Work in collaboration with sales & marketing to achieve targeted student enrolment; including organizing school talks, open days, program previews and academic counselling.
- Partnering with the Academic director for operational planning; includes workload planning, timetabling, student retention program, and institutional development activities and compliances matters.
Candidate must possess at least Master’s Degree & Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, preferably with Professional qualificationRequired language – EnglishAt least 3 years of teaching experience in the related field is required for this position.Applicants must be willing to work in NILAI, Negeri Sembilan
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia
- Urban & Regional Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Malaysia