- Provide counselling to enquiring students and their parents on the programmes offered by INTI
- Sales & marketing activities to promote programmes offered by INTI
- Strategise and implement plans to increase students numbers
- Initiate and maintain good working relationships with schools/agents
- Represent INTI in marketing activities, roadshows, exhibitions, and counselling sessions.
- Drive enrolment activities for the assigned area of coverage
- Execute and implement partner school initiative
- Responsible for education counselling to prospective students
- Responsible to deliver Key Performance Indicators for the assigned area of coverage
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Counseling/ Social Science/ Psychology/ Marketing/ Business or any other related discipline.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of work experience in an educational institution with involvement in counselling, or have gained sales or customer service experience from other fast-paced industries.
- Must be able to speak fluent English and Mandarin due to the market that the incumbent will be covering.
- Must be willing to work on weekends and public holidays when necessary.