South University, the right direction for a brighter future.
Tuition Assistant Program
Long/Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
12 Paid Holidays
* includes domestic partner coveragePOSITION SUMMARY: This position will provide administrative support to the legal component of clinical team. Incumbent must assure that the South University philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Perform routine clerical duties including filing, copying, scanning, faxing, and other communications.
- Manage the Affiliation Agreement email alias and organize the emails into folders.
- Supports colleagues with the flow of online clinical students through the approval process for South University, ensuring appropriate and required documentation is maintained in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures, and cycle times.
- Maintains clinical program affiliation agreements, ensuring administrative support and appropriate record keeping processes are followed.
- Communicates with nursing students, colleagues, and other stakeholders throughout the affiliation agreement process to answer questions and provide transparency as to the stage and process outcome.
- Performs periodic file and system audits/reviews to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness per established policies and procedures and to ensure the process meets all applicable accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures proper documentation procedures with regard to contracts and affiliation agreements.
- Monitor affiliation agreement and contract data, updating reports and other databases.
- Maintain positive relationships with affiliates and ensure agreements are current.
- Maintain SharePoint Intranet website for the department, provide assistance to others using the site.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-4 years of progressive experience providing administrative support
- Experience with affiliation agreements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with student and staff populations.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Strong computer skills. MS Office Suite.
South University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive. Other details Required Education Bachelor's Degree
- South University Tampa, FL, 4401 N. Himes Avenue, Tampa, Florida, United States of America
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Tampa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Tampa
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Tampa
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Tampa
- Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Tampa