Coordinator of First Impressions
• Ensuring the effective, efficient, and courteous operation of the University's Welcome Center.
• Ensuring that the experience of students, faculty, staff, visitors, guests, and prospective students is in keeping with the University's commitment to unparalleled customer service.
• Ensure visitors are signing in with the Welcome Center and completing the visitor log.
• Greet incoming students/parents and guests. Answer questions in a knowledgeable manner and direct visitors to appropriate destinations.
• Answer calls coming into the University's main line and directing those calls.
• Update phone directories, website directory and campus calendar with current information and events.
• Manage the Eagle Ambassador tour guide program, including the selection, hiring, scheduling and supervision of part-time student staff to cover the Welcome Center.
• Provide training and monitor quality assurance from student employees. Assign duties to Ambassadors ranging from guided campus tours, to special requests from other departments, and coverage of the phone and Welcome Center Desk.
• Maintain Husson's online visit software scheduling program, VisitDays. Responsible for scheduling personal and group visits.
• Coordinate, along with Admissions staff, on-campus events such as Open House, Accepted Student Days, etc.
• Complete all regular and ad-hoc duties, as assigned by immediate supervisor, or the Director of Admissions.Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: Three (3) or more years in customer service (or related field) and supervisory experience required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and to hear, to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stand and/or walk.