Executive Director & Professor
Executive Director & Professor – Scott Center for Autism Treatment at Florida Institute of Technology
The Scott Center for Autism Treatment at Florida Institute of Technology seeks a proven leader for the position of Executive Director. The Scott Center is a non-profit agency that provides the most up to date, evidence based diagnostics and treatment for those on the autism spectrum. The Executive Director is responsible for formulating the strategy, developing the plans, and directing the activities to manage and grow the Scott Center, aligned with the three‐fold mission of student and caregiver training, research, and service provision. The ideal Executive Director will have experience in applied behavior analysis treatment and research. The position will carry a faculty appointment in the School of Behavior Analysis.
The role includes the following responsibilities.
- Team leadership. Provide leadership and direction to all staff members. Effectively communicate with staff.
- Student training. Work in partnership with School of Behavior Analysis to develop, implement, and monitor student training opportunities.
- Research. Support and build research to promote the Scott Center’s reputation; facilitate faculty, staff and student research. Translate research findings into evidence-based treatment programs.
- Service provision. Oversee service provision activities in autism treatment and clinical service.
- Fiscal management oversight. Budget development, spending decisions, promote fiscal transparency and integrity.
- Community relations, philanthropic support and public relations. Develop partnerships and relationships in the local community and the broader autism treatment/research community. Oversee marketing and public relations approaches to brand and position the Scott Center.
- Commitment to the vision and mission of the Scott Center
- Management/leadership experience, ideally in a behavioral/mental health treatment agency
- Advanced degree in behavioral/mental health field; experience in applied behavior analysis
- Energetic, proactive, proven leader
Please submit resume and detailed cover letter, including names and contact information for 3 professional references, at Florida Tech’s job site https://fit.hiretouch.com/home/jobs-board/job-details?jobID=64692&job=executive-director-professor
Direct inquiries to Dr. Lisa A. Steelman, Dean College of Psychology & Liberal Arts at email@example.com
At Florida Institute of Technology, we believe recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff. We are committed to building an inclusive community that will make the university stronger. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented individuals across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, cultures, and national origins.