Scheduling Specialist III
The Division of General Surgery recently transitioned to a BCM block. The needs of the management of the block time has evolved and requires the new structure to have a team lead that oversees the entire block, submits block release, shares open block and ensures the block utilization stays at its maximum. The new structure will require this team lead to be recruited as a Scheduler -3 to match the skills needed from a team lead.
- Schedules all procedure and cases for assigned surgeons in compliance with the Division and Service block time.
- Submits Surgery schedule referral in EPIC for appropriate authorization of the case.
- Works with St. Luke's scheduling team to ensure appropriate OR, CVOR, Robot and Outpatient Rooms are scheduled with formal confirmation.
- Communicates Surgery dates, schedule Pre Admission tests and provide guidance to patient on the procedure location, date, time and check-in.
- Education: Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Experience: Required: Three years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration:None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.