Coordinator, Patient Support Services
The Department of Surgery is offering a motivated and competent professional the opportunity to serve as a patient support services coordinator in a team-based clinical office setting with primary responsibilities for providing administrative support to clinical faculty and clinical operations.
- Obtains patient information including referrals, medical records, pathology slides, radiology films, and reports.
- Schedules procedures, surgeries, and treatments with various hospitals and departments.
- Coordinates the receiving of outside medical information and distribution to appropriate personnel.
- Cleans, stocks, and orders supplies as needed.
- Enters patient charges into computer system.
- Provides administrative support for the physicians as
- Education: Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Experience: Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.