Degree Audit and Catalog Coordinator
- Basic Function
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Records, the Degree Audit and Publication Coordinator has the primary responsibility of providing support services to the Director of Records and managing and maintaining the degree audits, catalog updates, and oversees the program software.
- Develop and implement training of staff, advisors and Division Chairs with ACALOG software.
- Publish yearly undergraduate and graduate catalogs.
- Updating all primary degree audits yearly.
- Maintain graduation files, reviews for upcoming terms.
- Work with graduating seniors, maintain correspondence in preparation for commencement and degree requirements.
- Develop marketing communication for students to enhance participation level of online registration.
- Initiate creation of degree audits for Missouri Baptist University’s articulation agreements.
- Create audits for Core 42 and Undecided students.
- Continued support of online degree audits and online registration including: degree/program changes, course mapping, and hour calculations.
- Process the error report from the Clearing House received weekly and upload degrees manually.
- Support daily office function.
- Maintaining student degree audits and applying audits as needed.
- Evaluation of transcripts and fixing transcript errors in CAMS as needed.
- Special duties as assigned by the Director of Records.
Director of Records
Degree Audit and Publication Coordinator is directly accountable to the Director of Records for the proper interpretation and fulfillment of his/her function, general responsibilities, and related authority, and relationships.
Records Office Staff
It is essential that this individual maintain an open line of communication with all members of the Records Office staff. He/she is a vital part of the office and keeping it organized.
- Performance Measurement Criteria
An annual performance review shall be conducted by the Director of Records. This review will include an assessment of the performance of all tasks related to the position; an analysis of the Degree Audit and Publication Coordinator’s strengths and weaknesses, based on a review of the job description and recent performance; and a review of proposed personal and professional development goals. This evaluation will measure quality and quantity of work, dependability, attitude, adaptability and initiative.
- Minimum Requirements
- Educational Experience
Minimum of three years secretarial experience, preferably in college setting
Clerical skills, computer skills, good working knowledge of basic applications software (MS Word, Excel, etc.) essentials; familiarity with ACALOG and CAMS-E a plus
- Personal Qualities
Self-motivated and capable of following set procedures with the ability to suggest and implement adjustments as growth and trends demand changes
- Interpersonal Skills
Ability to interact with students, parents, vendors, sales representatives and others in a mature and professional manner
- Communications Skills
Excellent communication Skills displaying professionalism in written and oral communication
- Spiritual Qualities
Commitment to Jesus Christ
To apply and be considered for this position, all the following information MUST be included:
Statement of FaithThe statement of faith should clearly explain your view of scripture, salvation, church affiliation, and your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It should also explain how faith influences your personal and professional life. Submit all the required materials via e-mail to Thea Abraham at Thea.Abraham@mobap.edu, Di
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur