If College Year, Please fill in period of no obligation:
Appointment Start date
Appointment End date
Salary Grade Level
Full Time or Part Time
If Part-Time, fill in %
Business - Small Business Development Center
Search Contact Phone/Extension
Search Contact Email
Search Contact Fax
Job Summary/Basic Function
SUNY Canton Small Business Development Center is seeking Administrative Assistant will provide clerical support for the Regional Director and SUNY Canton SBDC staff under the supervision of the Regional Center Director.
Job Requirements & Essential Functions of the Job
• Answer telephones –in coordination other office staff to ensure coverage during regular business hours on weekdays, 8:30-4:30.
• Mail – sort and distribute mail to staff.
o UPS – assist staff with sending & tracking packages
o Produce letters on letterhead upon request
o Draft letters upon request
o Forward emails to the network, advisory board, and others
Send faxes and scan documents and send them via email
• Photocopying and Faxing – assist office staff upon request.
• Filing – manage office files; send files to archive and retrieve files from archives when needed.
• Assist with center’s Social Media, newsletter and email blasts.
• Financial- assist with processing payments, financial reporting
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Regional Director
Associate’s Degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree, experience in marketing and social media experience.
Canton SBDC Office
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
The screening and selection process is currently underway and will continue until a successful candidate is chosen. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy further, you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position at SUNY Canton.
Based on your responses to the questions on the employment application, you do not meet the minimum required qualifications for this position. Thank you for your interest in this position at SUNY Canton.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- Insight to Diversity
- North Country Now
- Watertown Daily Times
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Diversity Statement