Sanitation and Safety Steward
Skidmore College is accepting applications for a full-time Sanitation and Safety Steward. Hours will vary depending on position and will require working evening and weekend shifts. Duties include: set up of dish room; cleaning trash room; sweeping, scrubbing and mopping floor and general kitchen maintenance. Ability to operate appropriate equipment required with previous related employment desired.Minimum Qualifications
High School diploma or GED and six months previous work related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.Preferred Qualifications EEO Statement
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus
community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not
discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic
origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status,
domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence,
or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS .
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Safety & Security Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs