University of Idaho
Division/College: College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.95 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Under the supervision of Project Directors, this position oversees and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, clerical, and program support activities for CDHD Projects. Serves as primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and confidential issues. Coordinates the provision of office and staff support services and oversees and/or participates in the coordination of training events, as well as attending to the completion of special projects and/or events. May serve on a variety of roles in a supportive capacity.
• Minimum 2 years of combined related education and/or experience using multiple computer operations, spreadsheet and word processing software for producing materials, organizing files, managing data, summarizing outcomes, and producing tables, graphics, and reports.
• Ability to effectively use both verbal and in written communication skills including correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in composing written and verbal communication and when proofing materials;
• Experience working with students and the public as well as community and state agencies;
• Previous experience assisting with statewide project management;
• Demonstrated ability to produce quality documents for dissemination and editing experience;
• Good organizational skills-office organization for effective management, managing multiple complex tasks in an orderly fashion; organize details of events;
• Ability to travel and work beyond regular hours as needed;
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002565P
Posting Date: 08/21/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
Applicants need to address each individual required qualification, along with preferred qualifications that apply, in their letter of qualification.
Applications received by September 7, 2020 will receive first consideration. Position will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.