Clinical Research Financial Analyst
Internal Title: Financial Analyst
External Title: Clinical Research Financial Analyst
This position develops and reviews clinical trial budgets for Office of Clinical Research managed studies. Post award financial management is also a large part of this position's responsibility. This position aligns with departmental and institutional deadline and metrics driven goals. The ability to work independently, and efficiently with different teams is key.
Performs financial analysis and forecasts budgets, and prepares routine and specialized financial reports. Assists with the preparation and entry of budgets.
- Pre and post award clinical trial budget management for specified portfolio.
- Budget development
- Clinical trial financial reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Financial review/Set-Up
- Contract financial review
- Study financial analysis
- Detailed financial analysis required budget development
- Ability to identify financial risks
- Research portfolio/disease type standard of care review via local and national coverage determinations
- Communicate internally with study team and externally to resolve outstanding issues/financial risks that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Ability or previous experience in reviewing clinical trials, detailed-oriented, and team-oriented.
- Ability to problem solve as every trial has their own unique issues.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a large portfolio.
- Ability to adjust to new department protocols and procedures as they arise.
- Good communication skills with the study team to successfully financially manage the trial.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, constant changing environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills (ability to multitask and prioritize workload).
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Grants & Contracts Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston