Research Coordinator III
The Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders Center at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking an experienced research coordinator to join an active clinical trials research group. Coordinates day to day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants.
- Schedules and conducts visits for a lifestyle intervention trial to prevent Alzheimer’s disease, and other clinical trials as assigned.
- Obtains informed consent, under PI supervision.
- Administers patient questionnaires and cognitive tests for multiple Alzheimer’s disease clinical trials.
- Submits regulatory documents to IRB and maintains the regulatory files for assigned research studies.
- Communicates with study participants regarding laboratory results and study PI recommendations for adverse event management.
- Performs ECG’s as required by study protocols.
- Corresponds with coordinating center or study sponsor to resolve data queries or regulatory questions.
- Assists with training of new research staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Cognitive testing experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston