Deputy Director Outreach and Operations
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking an applicant for a Deputy Director – Outreach and Operations for the DoD Cyber Institute. The position manages operations of the Cyber Institute, including budgets, program coordination, assessment, outreach for K-12 teachers/students, and the cyber boot camp for the SC National Guard.
- Manage the daily operations of the Cyber Institute.
- Assist the Director with budgeting.
- Work with Director and other Deputy Directors for recruiting Cohorts.
- Collect data for Assessment and work with the Director for preparing reports.
- Coordinate with local schools for organizing outreach activities for K-12 Teachers/Students.
- Coordinate with Director and other Deputy Directors for organizing Cyber Camps for SC National Guards.
- Maintain the website for the Cyber Institute and prepare a quarterly newsletter for the Cyber Institute.
- Advise the Cohorts for Cyber Competency Skills and Certification Exams.
A masters or doctoral degree in a CS/Cyber/IT-related discipline with Military/Industry experience in Cyber Operations.
Experience with Project Management is highly preferred.
Advertised: Aug 20 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston