Visiting Assistant Professor for Cyber Operations
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking an applicant for a Visiting Assistant Professor position in Cyber Operations for the Department of Cyber and Computer Sciences. The job responsibilities of position includes teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Cyber Operations, teaching cybersecurity skillset to K-12 teachers/students during summer outreach events as well as the cyber boot camp for the SC National Guard, mentoring and assisting Cyber Institute Cohort students on various research projects in Cyber Operations.
- Teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Cyber Operations.
- Teaching cybersecurity skillsets to K-12 teachers and students during summer outreach events.
- Teaching cybersecurity skillset to SC National Guard during Cyber Bootcamp.
- Advising Cyber Institute Cohorts on research projects in Cyber Operations.
- Advising Citadel Cyber Team for Cyber Competitions.
- Coordinating with Director and Deputy Directors of the Cyber Institutes for curriculum enhancement in Cyber Operations.
A doctoral degree in Computer Science, Cyber Operations, or closely-related discipline with a strong aptitude for teaching courses in Cyber Operations.
Experience with teaching or military/industry experience in Cyber Operations is preferred.
Advertised: Aug 20 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Security Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston