Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains buildings by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors and fixtures; cleaning windows, counters, walls and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing and finishing floors; cleaning blinds, furniture and carpeting; supplying and cleaning rest rooms, showers, and kitchens; setting up and arranging furniture.
- Removes trash by emptying and maintaining trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
- Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Monitors assets by inventorying supplies and equipment; following manufacturer’s recommendation for equipment maintenance; identifying and reporting problems with building, equipment, or supplies to supervisor; securing keys and property.
- Supports operations by training new employees as needed; using organization vehicles to transport staff to work sites; providing adequate coverage.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Some formal education.
- Satisfactory results from a post-offer physical examination.
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to use job related equipment.
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
- Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Work is indoors/outdoors, not sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
Advertised: August 20, 2020 Central Daylight Time