Senior Business Operations Associate
Dr. Eric Storch and Dr. Laurel Williams are looking for a Senior Business Operations Associate that will manage process and program structure for multiple sites for the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium (TCMHCC) state grant. This grant addresses gaps in mental health care for children and adolescents in Texas and is set to enhance collaboration across academic departments of psychiatry in Texas. There are four initiatives that are funded by Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium: The Child Psychiatry Access Network (CPAN), the Texas Child Health Access Through Telemedicine (TCHATT), the Community Psychiatry Workforce Expansion (CPWE), and the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) Fellowship. This role will contribute to the strategic direction of this effort’s business operations by recommending and implementing process structure and changes and future process improvements to ensure that current and long-term goals are met. He/she will provide regular presentations, process maps, progress reports, and will highlight potential opportunities, challenges, and successes for various projects.
- Perform and oversee the daily operations of the TCMHCC, primarily in the areas of personnel management, financial and data reporting, compliance, and project management.
- Develop, manage, and control budgets and financial data. Establish financial and operational systems to monitor, control, and verify expenditures and carry out financial analyses.
- Develop, implement, and track productivity metrics and guidelines for TCMHCC initiatives (). Track personnel movement across projects.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of successful strategies for revenue growth and expense control.
- Prepares, submits, and presents reports for grant and financial data to appropriate leadership and administrative staff.
- Prepares and presents PDSA (Plan, Do, Study, Act) cycle and timelines regarding successful strategies for program development and improvement.
- Coordinate with appropriate departmental staff to manage human resource activities for the TCMHCC grant.
- Actively collaborate with PI's and coordinators at TCHATT, CPAN, CPWE, and CAP to maximize effective business operations.
- Retrieve and analyze data from state sites to develop action plans for effective business operations.
- Review and approve all statements of accounts, payroll, human resources, and invoice actions for the TCMHCC grant.
- Oversee or originate special projects or programs.
- May oversee and originate pre-award and/or post-award activities and tasks for the TCMHCC grant.
- Maintain communication regarding program development with all point persons at each respective academic affiliate involved in the TCMHCC.
- Attend meetings and maintain related minutes for all for CPAN,
TCHATT, and CPWE. Devise action plan and appropriate next steps for
each project based on meeting outcome.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston