Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) – Farmington/Hillsboro
AREA: Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers
- Basic Function
Under the supervision of the Director of the Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the clerical duties, including: customer service, faculty support, and all office duties required to maintain effectively functioning Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers.
Within the limits of authorized university policies and resources available, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Office Manager and Director in the following areas:
- Actively participate in the coordination and scheduling of recruitment events and class visits and oversee the prospective student communication schedule of the student lifecycle.
- Process the Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers’ undergraduate applications into CAMS and aid in the admissions process for applicants.
- Responsible for communication and management of students throughout the student lifecycle, including: creating new student files; organizing current student files; maintaining accurate student records; distribution, collection, and submission of Senior Permission Forms; and verify aid availability for book vouchers.
- Preparation of admissions forms via SignNow and Formstack and manage document dashboards for organization and completion of documents in a timely manner.
- Coordinate room assignments (Farmington Regional Learning Center) and room reservations through Jefferson College (Hillsboro Regional Learning Center).
- Manage textbook inventory, textbook ordering, and distribution of course materials to faculty.
- Coordinate with Office Manager and Director to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and documented appropriately in campus records.
- Oversee syllabi management processes, including: collecting, verifying, organizing, and submitting to main campus.
- Responsible for the preparation, distribution, and collection of Nominations to Teach and faculty contracts.
- Oversee the timely and accurate record of: Consortium Agreements for the Arnold, Farmington, and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers; and Jefferson College staff concession.
- Fulfill additional responsibilities as assigned by the Office Manager and Director.
- Report to the Office Manager of the Hillsboro Regional Learning Center and Director of the Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers.
- Maintain good cooperation with other Regional Learning Centers and main campus departments.
- Maintain cooperative spirit with personnel at Jefferson College, Mineral Area College, and the community.
- Performance Measurement Criteria
The Director of the Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers shall conduct an annual evaluation of the Administrative Assistant. This evaluation will include an assessment of the Administrative Assistant’s strengths and weaknesses based on a review of the job description and recent performance. Any needed targets for performance improvement will be set.
- Minimum Requirements
- Education and Experience: Associates degree or administrative support experience.
- Proficiency with the following, but not limited to: listening; speaking; writing; critical thinking; decision-making; time management; coordination and management of personnel resources.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer and technology-related software and equipment, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use web-based technologies and database systems.
- Work with or without direct supervision, independently or in a team setting.
- Excel in communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Compensation, Hours, and Location
- $12 – $14 per hour, based on experience and abilities.
- Benefits as provided by the university for part-time employees.
- 25 hours per week with working hours of 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Thursday, with a 45-minute lunch. Fridays 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM availability as needed.
- Two days a week at the Farmington Regional Learning Center and two days a week at the Hillsboro Regional Learning Center.
To apply and be considered for this position, all the following information MUST be included:
Statement of Faith
The statement of faith should clearly explain your view of scripture, salvation, church affiliation, and your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It should also explain how faith influences your personal and professional life. Submit all the required materials via e-mail to Megan Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org , Director of the Farmington and Hillsboro Regional Learning Centers.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Other Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Creve Coeur