Director of Integrated Marketing
TITLE: Director of Integrated Marketing
POSITION NO.: P01412
SALARY: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 annually; salary is based on education and experience
HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
CONTACT: Human Resources at (850) 201-8510 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAJOR FUNCTION: The Director of Integrated Marketing is highly responsible for the strategic planning and execution of College marketing and advertising for academic initiatives, career-focused programs and Workforce Development. This position will coordinate all marketing campaigns for the College. Primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Directs, plans, supervises, and implements marketing programs. Designs cost effective advertising and marketing programs. Maintains cost information for budgetary planning of marketing and public relations initiatives. Develop and manage execution of strategic marketing and advertising campaigns for the college. Current and innovative best practices in integrated marketing should be applied to increase awareness of the College brand. Creates and implements major campaigns for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Employ integrated marketing strategies (traditional, social media, digital channels, content marketing, etc.) to reach audiences. Write and/or edit copy for advertising and marketing collateral.
- Develops and manages execution of a new College-wide Project Intake System for all communications and marketing projects. Effectively manage budget and resources associated with marketing campaigns or advertisement campaigns. Works with the communication and marketing team to manage timely development of integrated marketing and recruitment campaigns, collateral, recruitment events and grassroots programs. Coordinates, plans and produces recruitment and promotional campaigns using a variety of mediums including paid advertising, earned media and social media.
- Uses research data to develop strategic and creative approaches for marketing materials and advertising. Develop metrics to track performance of marketing strategy through measurement and analysis of prospective student inquiries, conversion, retention, and audience feedback to understand effectiveness and ROI.
- Other duties as assigned. Oversees and manages promotional items inventory. Serves as a liaison with campus partners to maintain collaborative relationships, obtain program information, provide strategic counsel, present plans and idea and secure approvals of materials. Works collaboratively with the Director of Strategic Communications and Change Management and the Vice President of Communications, as needed.
MINIMUM TRAINING/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or a related field of study, Master’s degree preferred; and five years of experience in marketing, public relations, broadcasting, journalism and/or mass communications, two of which must have been directing a public relations program in an administrative or management capacity.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING: Knowledge of marketing and advertising campaigns for academic initiatives. Knowledge of Workforce Development. Knowledge of journalistic, feature creative and social media writing techniques. Knowledge of modern practices in public relations and marketing including analysis of these integrated marketing communications analysis. Knowledge of modern media functions and their operations. Demonstrate computer skills in the area of word processing, desktop publishing and other related software. Excellent communication skills. Ability to write marketing materials for the college including publications, Web content and social media. Ability to serve as lead Communications staff on the TCC Web site content management system to verify accuracy of information and consistency of messages. Ability to Direct, plan, supervise, and implements marketing programs. Ability to work well with others including executives, faculty, staff, students, news media, and community members. Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, meet critical deadlines and respond to urgent issues as needed. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Preference is given to veterans and spouses who are eligible under the Veterans' Preference Law. At time of application, submittal of Form DD214 is the minimum requirement for veterans' preference claim. Note: Please upload your DD214 as an attachment as part of your application at the time of submission.
***TCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer ***
The selected candidate identified for this position will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, which may include fingerprinting.
The College uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding the College’s non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer, Room 239 Administration Building, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304, (850) 201-6074, email@example.com.
All persons are encouraged to apply.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources at (850) 201-8510.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Tallahassee
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Tallahassee
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Tallahassee
- Editing & Publications Management Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Tallahassee