Assistant Professor - General Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to provide Hospitalist services at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. The ideal candidate is patient-centered, and committed to excellence in providing quality care in an inpatient setting. Candidates must be board certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Flexible schedule, 7 on/7 off, allows for work life balance
- Competitive compensation package and benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA)
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Continued Training and Education Resources
- Administrative support
- Moonlighting shifts available
M.D. and licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.